Monday, October 18, 2010

May's Place Sushi

 http://www.yelp.com/biz/mays-place-sushi-new-york
on  2nd Ave  (btw 7th and St Marks)
Oy! just F.Y.I. The one dollar menu at May's Place is freakin amazing... and I nevah say freakin. Its Sun through  Thursday, which basically leaves out Friday, which is fine as I wouldn't want to go there on a Friday night all dressed up.
I went last night to celebrate the KNICKS winning a freakin good game(there goes that word again) last night against the Wizards. Man o man, was it a good game! winning by a 2 point lead in the last few seconds!. .

Anyway to celebrate with some warm sake shots I went to May's place for the first time ever and  I got so excited with the menu and the sushi (did I mention the sushi is very good? well it is, it isn't just the ONE DOLLA that's gotten me all rattled up) that I'm going after work again,  today, and I'll take some pictures too, if I don't get plastered on the Sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment