Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Grub Street Food at Hester Street Fair

Grub Street food festival
OF COURSE I WAS THERE!
ANYONE who loves food was there!
My boy, east village eats was there, but I think he went a bit too late and couldn't enjoy the food fest
I tried to be good, and not devour everything on site. I had invited a friend who brought a friend, therefore I was on my best behaviour. I went at 10:00am, I started of with half a lobster role from Luke's Lobster...









Then I had a fried pumpkin pie rolled in sugared cinnamon and then went back to the food, I had the brisket from Mile End. Then I tried cookies from Hot Blondies, and tried this marmalade which was made of bacon bits...bacon and jam?!YESSURRRRRRRRR
The Smile was cooking up a storm with what seemed fried toast topped in glorious butter, the smell was intoxicating,
Have a gander at some pictures...

2 comments:

  1. I went way too late, that place was a throbbing mess! Pissed that I missed out on all of the great food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its probably coz you were out so late at saki bar Satskos!

    ReplyDelete