Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween

Its got to be a rock star for me. So I have chosen the most theatrically dressed of them all; the fabulous, the extravegant, the LEGEND..

DAVID BOWIE

















Ziggy Stardust

So far I chopped one leg of my leggings and wearing a swimming costume on top. So costumes ready...
The face painting will be challenging. I could do the eye patch if all else fails, or the gold circle for my third eye, but I prefer the zig-zig on the one eye....


















of course our Katey loves David...










'It was Ziggy meeting fame...a subjective Ziggy talking about America, my interpretation of what America means to me.' - David Bowie




and, I'll spray paint my hair red with lots and lots of hairspray...
NOW...the questions is...where should we go!!?




No comments:

Post a Comment