Monday, October 18, 2010

GEMMA

http://www.theboweryhotel.com/dining.php
Can you say ShitShow???
SHITSHOW buddy, shiiiitttttshowww...yes, bloody heck its a GREAT spot with fantastic people watching. Actually FAN-Fucking-Tastic people watching. I've spotted so many bloody celebs at Gemma's its ridiculous and oh so many, many attractive people. My favourite spotting was Salman Rushdie. I wanted to run up to him and kiss him, tell him I loved 'Midnight's Children', and also ask him how comes he can walk around so free with a bloody Fatwa over his head? or have the Ayatollah let that one go???
My other great spotting was this chic below on this bad ass bike... I fell in love at first sight, if I were a dude, I would have proposed marriage right there and then or at least asked for her number. Shit, should've done that, instead I was stalking her with my camera.

THIS bad-ass chic parked in front of Gemma's with this Blue Ninja Kawasaki bike, riding with her tiny jean short and these sexy little legs...oh AND when she stood up, it was all in slow motion for me from then on...the taking off the helmet...the whisking of the hair...the black straight strands of hair whisking left and right across her face..her legs walking to her table...  THAT was all worth the shitest little salad I ever had in my life...so back to SHITSHOW...
I've mentioned this before, but I despise pretentious little portions...pretentious portions can kiss my ass. So Gemma can kiss my ass. My Insalate order was the Artichokes, Parmigiano, Truffle Vinaigrette, Sounds delicious right? NOPE, crap. 13 dollars worth. Really, Gemma? Really?And I had brunched with my model friend (see below), who ordered the same, and  the portion was tiny for her too, yup, tiny for a model, and the taste just inadequate. So kiss both our asses shitshow.


No comments:

Post a Comment