Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tattoo



I've been wanting a tattoo for quite a while, but never gotten round to it. Maybe I'm chicken shit, maybe I got an issue with commitment. But every year I've come a little closer to knowing what I want and where I want it. I've even picked the tattoo artist and parlour; Josh at East Side Ink http://www.eastsideinktattoo.com/

So, I had decided I wanted Lyrics. Music having influenced me, my personality, my mood, the people I actually like, the guys I date and the places I like to go to. But, whose music though is worth permanently marking your body for? Well, Dylan, Bob Dylan:



Who better than the greatest singer/songwriter of all time. What better lyrics than "Lay, Lady, Lay".

I was torn between, Pink Floyd's "We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl year after year", Joy Division's "Love will Tear us apart, Again" and Jim Morrision's "Light my fire". But Lay lady Lay is just so poetic,and will look great, under my pit, with a little side-boob, in handwriting style, like Dylan wrote  the lyrics on  my boob...  

No comments:

Post a Comment