Monday, August 23, 2010

Schiller's Liquor Bar






131 Rivington Street (cross-streets Norfolk and Suffolk)
212-260-4555
Oh, McNally, How I love thee, let me count the ways, Schiller's, Pullino's, Balthazar, Pravda (though i heard through the grapevine that its being sold) and I am sure I will love thee for Minetta Tavern  and  Waverly Inn too (I just haven't the chance to go to either yet, I guess maybe they aren't places I can dine alone. I should suggest a boy take me there, but I always end up paying since I'm the invitee, so...SCHILLERS it is!). So let those hater's hate, but I love and  thank thee for Schillers, the cheaper counter part of all McNally's Resto-empires!
First things first, Pimm's Cup, the first thing I order, the ever refreshing drink and it's one of the few places to offer it, as well as Brinkley's (Soho), but that place is just confusing.
Schiller's offers a simple menu for a chilled night out with a lively, cool, yuppie crowd. Cute looking women, cute wait staff, and as you can see from the pictures above its a great place to go out with the girlies (where I celebrated my 29th birthday party)

No comments:

Post a Comment